Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels between 31st Dec - 3rd Feb !!

• Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 20,005
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tatasky is going to add8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

SarfaRaZ said:
But as per rumors only 7 chs coming but from where 1 more ch coming :huh
Bro, you heard about 7 chs coming, means its confirmed news that they are adding some hd chs in this month, no matter whether its 7 hd chs or 8 hd chs, atleast they should add some hd chs at this moment to compete with the other leading dths. I think, 7 hd chs are sufficient for us if they add it. Possibilities are high that they can add Animal planet hd, Nat geo wild hd, & Pictures hd, Travel xp hd, History tv hd, Fox life hd and Tlc hd. After the addition of these 7 hd chs, I don't think so, we need any more hd ch on Tatasky right now !!!

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

skm30 said:
Bro, you heard about 7 chs coming, means its confirmed news that they are adding some hd chs in this month, no matter whether its 7 hd chs or 8 hd chs, atleast they should add some hd chs at this moment to compete with the other leading dths. I think, 7 hd chs are sufficient for us if they add it. Possibilities are high that they can add Animal planet hd, Nat geo wild hd, & Pictures hd, Travel xp hd, History tv hd, Fox life hd and Tlc hd. After the addition of these 7 hd chs, I don't think so, we need any more hd ch on Tatasky right now !!!

Yes they should add all the pending SD and HD channels still they are 12 HD channels behind dish tv :(:(:':)'(

RE: Tatasky is going to add 8 HD channels and also some SD channels in this month !!

I have a hinch these channels might be added: These are my assumptions so dont ask for source:

1. Focus Odhisa
2. News Time Bangla
3. VTV Gujarati
4. Big Magic
5. History TV18 HD
6. Travel XP HD
7. 9XO
8. Sony Max 2.

Plus, I also feel that they would remove DD -Punjabi (Small Screen) as they are already having DD -Punjabi Full Screen. May be DD -Rajasthan added in its place.

All TS users , please stop dreaming of new channels like i did and throw away my box in store and joined Dish TV and more than happy now by services being offered .

dreambox.pk said:
All TS users , please stop dreaming of new channels like i did and throw away my box in store and joined Dish TV and more than happy now by services being offered .

Dish TV & Zing Digital both depends on DD Free Dish for 70 to 80 Channels from its total count. So its of no use ! :eek:hya

dreambox.pk said:
bro whatever, at least, Dish TV respect viewer demands not rude and bully like TS

if ur enjoying dish tv services, then enjoy it..dont interfere on tatasky section.

dinesh19 said:
if ur enjoying dish tv services, then enjoy it..dont interfere on tatasky section.

Good One Bro :tup

but hows it gonna happen......my younger brother is working with STAR SPORTS
2 HD channels are going to be launched before WORLD CUP
one would be permanent STAR SPORTS HD 3 in which matches will be telecasted in HINDI...
second one will be PREMIUM HD the break free channel......
how are they gonna manage space........

may be they will think about other additions after world cup.....

dinesh19 bro, request you not to use foul language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock