Tatasky+ Transfer HD remote touch function & signal Issues

• Thread starter Raser
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 7,377
So is that normal or still I need get a Super LNB.
If you want to stay on safer side, it is always advisible to get Super LNB which is made for transfer box.

If you want to stay on safer side, it is always advisible to get Super LNB which is made for transfer box.
To do that I need to contact CC right? How to convince them. Should I make a complaint regarding signal issues just like that or can I directly tell CC to replace LNB? Plz advise!

What i did was:

Called them for it, they denied. Later mailed them with pictures of signal menu and no signal channels while problem occurred and their higher technical team contacted me and the LNB they sent to local TS office which was installed for free of cost (chargeable if you change now, since i changed at 3rd day of my Transfer upgrade, i got it). They give it only for transfer users who have the problem in real and not to everyone too. So you need to prove them to get it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock