Tatasky HD or Tatasky Transfer

iqbal008 said:
I have asked in mY previous post what should be the signal strength but experts stated that there won't be any problem. Please suggest the recommended strength. I will post stb pic soon
Bro if your dish is aligned correctly then you will get only 3-4 bar less with normal lnb on home channel.

iqbal008 said:
3-4 on both signal strength and quality ?
Depends on your location too. If anyone using ts in your locality then check his connection signal level. Also no need to worry till we get proper picture and audio quality. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Bro if your dish is aligned correctly then you will get only 3-4 bar less with normal lnb on home channel.

Bro I am getting full signal in home channel...:tup

iqbal008 said:
I have asked in mY previous post what should be the signal strength but experts stated that there won't be any problem. Please suggest the recommended strength. I will post stb pic soon

Bro the alignment is not correct that's why you getting low signal ...

Bapun Raz said:
Means you are all set bro. :tup

Yes bro, the technician who came to install in my home took approximately half an hour for getting maximum signal ...:)

Saj 007 said:
Bro I am getting full signal in home channel...:tup

Can you please post SS of your signal. I can take it as a proof of discussion with the technician

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock