Tatasky HD or Tatasky Transfer

iqbal008 said:
Finally ordered Tatasky HD online
Congrats Bro. :tup :hs
Do tell us which package you are going to subscribe. :)

iqbal008 said:
Dint receive any CC call but got an sms that installation will be carried out today between 3 to 4
I told You, Installation is very quick ;) :eek:hya

iqbal008 said:
Can we use DishTv mono block lnb with Tatasky ?
No Idea :-/
I know we can use the normal LNB for Tata Sky, don't know about Mono Block

iqbal008 said:
Finally got a call technician told he will visit in an hour or two....

Wow good news, they are very quick...:tup
After the installation put some pics & your review here bro...:)

Saj 007 said:
Wow good news, they are very quick...:tup
After the installation put some pics & your review here bro... :)

This.. :tup

very good move bro....annual packages are cheap and more benifit for new subscibers.

Here is my personal review with installation.

Purchased Tatasky online at 12:15. Technician came and installed by 8PM. Total turnaround time 7 hours. Not bad.

Device looks similar to DishTv HD box and it's make is Huawei.

LNB make is Sharp.

Set top box LED is dim which is good however the adaptor for power source have bright light.

Disappointed with the layout of its remote.

UI interface and TS is good and UI is transparent however the organiser menu layout is a bit disappointed which should have more options spread across-my personal opinion.

Personally I don't find HD quality of TS too far from DishTv however still I will rate a slight better.

There is no doubt SD is far superior.

AQ is crystal clear however bit disappointed with low AQ in HD compared to SD.

Finally the guy installed and went however after I browse I find few of channels freezes such as Colours Infinity and few others. I have called up the guy he assured he will attend. Will wait for today and tomorrow will call CC.

A big disappointment it stated on website that showcase movies are free for entire year however I receive on email and welcome call from TS and they confirm only 10 movies a year is free.

2e530660f9576745a975a1becfd9b556.jpg
ede09a56acb64c5ed8d212a262dacf0e.jpg
8a12dee5a45172250898870eade188b3.jpg

Welcome to Tata Sky family bro ...:tup
Signal strength is low that's why you feel the freezing issue. Show the signal level to technician..
And post your stb pics bro...:)

I have asked in mY previous post what should be the signal strength but experts stated that there won't be any problem. Please suggest the recommended strength. I will post stb pic soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock