tatasky trending on twitter

• Thread starter saibabu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 6,743
kumar.manish said:
for only french open we cant drop tatasky becoz neo have only few sport matrial right and all sport channel are avail in tatasky why we drop tatasky connection karan bhai

What neo have only few sport materials.:no:no:no Neo have lots of sports materials.:k
See here:

NEO SPORTS

Image_35.png

NEO PRIME

Image_38.png

And I will not disconnect Tata Sky only for French open,I am talking about those peoples who are saying in twitter that they will drop Tata Sky and switch over to other DTH.:k

Karan Rockz said:
What neo have only few sport materials.:no:no:no Neo have lots of sports materials.:k
See here:

NEO SPORTS

Image_35.png

NEO PRIME

Image_38.png

is it all are important events :huh

Rushil.D said:
is it all are important events :huh

May be not imp for us but lots of peoples still here in this country who like this events.:k I like Bundesliga and Rugby world cup.:(

the rugby wc and copa america is in 2015.by tat time i belive ts will add these chnls

Karan Rockz said:
And I will not disconnect Tata Sky only for French open,I am talking about those peoples who are saying in twitter that they will drop Tata Sky and switch over to other DTH.:k

Bro Peoples are saying this it only in anger i am 100 % sure that they will not disconnect from tata sky just only for french open :k

as i will also saying many times to tata sky nodal officers that i will throw my tata sky dish to out of my home after that they give me some info :lol

Karan Rockz said:
May be not imp for us but lots of peoples still here in this country who like this events.:k I like Bundesliga and Rugby world cup.:(

Bro this July The Case are will be on TDASAT so i am 100 % till that time tata sky will sure add NEO Sports :k:)

LLet alone be the neo sports case, the reality is that Tata Sky is very very costly and still does not have various channels from different genres which other cable/DTH platforms have. They just make excuses for non addition of channels and just look to increase revenue rather than focusing on wat customers want to see. Everyone can't afford to pay Rs 700 just for 1 TV. Just imagine if they can't add new transponders for 8 years what can they do. They came into being in 2006 and how can one believe tat they have problem in adding new transponders since then when others have added new transponders on a regular basis. Itis all an excuse game by Tata Sky, to be honest they should now focus on customer satisfaction before its too late.

How can they offer Disney Family Movies at Rs 200 when Airtel offers it for Rs 60 or so why they offer Star World Premiere for Rs 360 semi annually and Rs 600 annually when others offer it for Rs 300 and Rs 500 respectively. Now its for all to decide how they operate. Rather than adding new channels, just making excuses and increasing prices obviously won't go down well with majority of people

Some Days Ago Nodal Officer Told Me That if NEO Will Not Agree in 50 Lakhs Per Month they Tata Sky Will Forced to give NEO channels only on A-La-Carte basis Which Tata Sky Not Want So That's Why they moved to TDSAT :c:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock