tatasky trending on twitter

• Thread starter saibabu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 6,749
ys rushil bro in aug month it will be in ts sports chnl fleet

aumnamonarayan said:
LLet alone be the neo sports case, the reality is that Tata Sky is very very costly and still does not have various channels from different genres which other cable/DTH platforms have. They just make excuses for non addition of channels and just look to increase revenue rather than focusing on wat customers want to see. Everyone can't afford to pay Rs 700 just for 1 TV. Just imagine if they can't add new transponders for 8 years what can they do. They came into being in 2006 and how can one believe tat they have problem in adding new transponders since ten wen others have added new transponders on a regular basis. Itis all an excuse game by Tata Sky, to be honest they should now focus on customer satisfaction before its too late.

How can they offer Disney Family Movies at Rs 200 when Airtel offers it for Rs 60 or so why they offer Star World Premiere for Rs 360 semi annually and Rs 600 annually when others offer it for Rs 300 and Rs 500 respectively. Now its for all to decide how they operate. Rather than adding new channels, just making excuses and increasing prices obviously won't go down well with majority of people

First of All Airtel is only Prividing 20 Movies in Disney Family Movies and Tata Sky Providing 45 Movies :k:no

Rushil.D said:
Bro this July The Case are will be on TDASAT so i am 100 % till that time tata sky will sure add NEO Sports :k:)

Yeah bro next hearing is on July,hope after this they will add Neo channels.:sp

aumnamonarayan said:
LLet alone be the neo sports case, the reality is that Tata Sky is very very costly and still does not have various channels from different genres which other cable/DTH platforms have. They just make excuses for non addition of channels and just look to increase revenue rather than focusing on wat customers want to see. Everyone can't afford to pay Rs 700 just for 1 TV. Just imagine if they can't add new transponders for 8 years what can they do. They came into being in 2006 and how can one believe tat they have problem in adding new transponders since ten wen others have added new transponders on a regular basis. Itis all an excuse game by Tata Sky, to be honest they should now focus on customer satisfaction before its too late.

How can they offer Disney Family Movies at Rs 200 when Airtel offers it for Rs 60 or so why they offer Star World Premiere for Rs 360 semi annually and Rs 600 annually when others offer it for Rs 300 and Rs 500 respectively. Now its for all to decide how they operate. Rather than adding new channels, just making excuses and increasing prices obviously won't go down well with majority of people

you will not know the Quality of TS Till you use it :dodgy

Don't say any thing bad against again TS as you didn't use it :no:angry

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah bro next hearing is on July,hope after this they will add Neo channels.:sp

Yeah bro they surely add :sp but problem is this :sp

Rushil.D said:
Some Days Ago Nodal Officer Told Me That if NEO Will Not Agree in 50 Lakhs Per Month they Tata Sky Will Forced to give NEO channels only on A-La-Carte basis Which Tata Sky Not Want So That's Why they moved to TDSAT :c:(

Tata Sky charging 200 rupees for DFM because this channel is for temporary basis,I am 100% sure if Tata Sky add this channel permanently they will never charge 200 rupees.:k

Karan Rockz said:
Tata Sky charging 200 rupees for DFM because this channel is for temporary basis,I am 100% sure if Tata Sky add this channel permanently they will never charge 200 rupees.:k

Two Disney Family Movies Will Be Removed From 15th June So We can Aspect Two Channels With Replacement of That

May Be Zee Zindagi, Max 2 etc.. :sp:sp

can we espect hd channels and a few sd coz they have already made space arrangmnts 4 tat

Rushil.D said:
Yeah bro they surely add :sp but problem is this :sp

I am 100% sure TDSAT will find some solution for this.:sp but one more thing I want to know why Neo charging high price to Tata Sky only not to other DTHs ?:huh

Karan Rockz said:
I am 100% sure TDSAT will find some solution for this.:sp but one more thing I want to know why Neo charging high price to Tata Sky only not to other DTHs ?:huh

I am Sure They are charging High Price to ADTV Also as ADTV Giving NEO Channels only For a-la-carte basis :':)(

And About Videocon D2h and Dish TV may Be their Contract is Not End As Dish TV Adds NEO Channels in 2009 and Videocon D2h Launched Newly :s:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock