tatasky trending on twitter

• Thread starter saibabu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 6,733
Anirudha Das said:
I said this all but you guys don't tries understand I am already said if any other company bought that 20 % shares from STAR of TATA(SKY all this quarrel will end no STAR SPORTS fight with dishtv no NEO SPORTS fight with TATA(SKY.

:k bro :(

shawl_who said:
their mgmt is bad, the y ve all d space in d world... but have policy paralysis...
classic example is Star sports HD chnls

Bro how can a Service Provide provide channel if Broadcaster asking Rs. 300 PM for 2 STAR SPORTS HD channel yes I do agree that dishtv Management is failed to do anything and Goenka family is also not able to do anything because dishtv is a public trading company and all decisions are taken by Board Of Directors :-/

Anirudha Das said:
Bro how can a Service Provide provide channel if Broadcaster asking Rs. 300 PM for 2 STAR SPORTS HD channel yes I do agree that dishtv Management is failed to do anything and Goenka family is also not able to do anything because dishtv is a public trading company and all decisions are taken by Board Of Directors :-/

Exactly the same has happened with NEO and Tata Sky, wherein NEO was asking huge amount and Tata Sky was not ready to pay that much considering the content of NEO channels

But why ts should pay 50lakhs to Neo when they charge 40rs per customer?
First ts should have charged 10rs per customer and deal with NEO for 50lakhs.This is a sensible things.

And Neo lost only BCCI rights.So what is the problem?
Still they can grow with other sports.

deepums said:
Exactly the same has happened with NEO and Tata Sky, wherein NEO was asking huge amount and Tata Sky was not ready to pay that much considering the content of NEO channels

And all this thing happening because of STAR SPORTS if they ready to provide STAR SPORTS 2 and STAR SPORTS HD channels to dishtv I am quite sure that NEO will provide their channels to TATA(SKY :k

Whatever guys if you don't have any problem with your DTH stay with it.
I am happy with Tata Sky and I never had any problems in last 6-7 years.

deepums said:

tit for tat :lol:lol:lol

Force1996 said:
Whatever guys if you don't have any problem with your DTH stay with it.
I am happy with Tata Sky and I never had any problems in last 6-7 years.

same here bro :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock