tatasky trending on twitter

• Thread starter saibabu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 6,735
aumnamonarayan said:
I am not a fan of any DTH, you don't ow much i have criticized Videocon d2h for their flaws through different mediums. Let time decide te fate of each DTH company, who is good or bad will eventually be decided by people of India and results will be for all to see. Any DTH company which balances revenue and customer satisfaction will succeed while others will fail.

Let time be the judge!

then why are saying always good things of d2h and bad things of others :(:-/

Rushil.D said:
then why are saying always good things of d2h and bad things of others :(:-/

Its what u r interpreting , the reality is that had i said something true yet bad about any other DTH then Tata Sky then you wouldn't have raised this question.

To all representatives of various DTH, keep protecting ur DTH and doing ur job and keep misleading all people visiting here. God Bless!

One thing which I ve noticed is, there is a special time for every DTH.
Sometimes, ADTV rules d mkt > adding 41 chnls in a span of 2 months, abt 2 yrs back, wid SES7 relocation
Sometimes, its TataSky > With mpeg4 migration, they started to add many chnls.
Or sometimes, D2H > Last yr, being gud for them by addition..

May be tomorrow will be of Sun direct > Already announced, leasing of 9 TPs. :win

aumnamonarayan said:
Its what u r interpreting , the reality is that had i said something true yet bad about any other DTH then Tata Sky then you wouldn't have raised this question.

To all representatives of various DTH, keep protecting ur DTH and doing ur job and keep misleading all people visiting here. God Bless!

I am not saying good thing of tata sky always as i am also angry o tata sky for not adding NEO Channels :(:wall

But you are saying some thing worng about TS that why i raised my Voice :u

shawl_who said:
One thing which I ve noticed is, there is a special time for every DTH.
Sometimes, ADTV rules d mkt > adding 41 chnls in a span of 2 months, abt 2 yrs back, wid SES7 relocation
Sometimes, its TataSky > With mpeg4 migration, they started to add many chnls.
Or sometimes, D2H > Last yr, being gud for them by addition..

May be tomorrow will be of Sun direct > Already announced, leasing of 9 TPs. :win
where is dish TV :lol:(

aumnamonarayan said:

But My First Felling That How You telling bad Things against any DTH which you Did't Use it :u:wall

Rushil.D said:
Dish TV may Be their Contract is Not End As Dish TV Adds NEO Channels in 2009

For your kind information when NEO launched @ dishtv in 2009 it was available only in ala carte basis from 2011 onwards NEO is available in base pack when dishtv signs a package deal with them, recently they broke their tie up with MSM One Alliance just to reduce their monthly package because MSM charge more from DTH, now NEO is independently dealing if any service provider want they can settle deal with mutual understanding so you can't blame NEO for the scenario :hello

Anirudha Das said:
For your kind information when NEO launched @ dishtv in 2009 it was available only in ala carte basis from 2011 onwards NEO is available in base pack when dishtv signs a package deal with them, recently they broke their tie up with MSM One Alliance just to reduce their monthly package because MSM charge more from DTH, now NEO is independently dealing if any service provider want they can settle deal with mutual understanding so you can't blame NEO for the scenario :hello

Then Why they are doing this with tata sky :u:(

Rushil.D said:
where is dish TV :lol:(

their mgmt is bad, the y ve all d space in d world... but have policy paralysis...
classic example is Star sports HD chnls :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
Then Why they are doing this with tata sky

I said this all but you guys don't tries understand I am already said if any other company bought that 20 % shares from STAR of TATA(SKY all this quarrel will end no STAR SPORTS fight with dishtv no NEO SPORTS fight with TATA(SKY.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock