Ten HD to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually dino wants his news only has to become true other than else in the case of tatasky

Well i have a gut feeling that this news is true. Regarding space issues nobody in this forum knows exactly what is the situation of tata sky. The guy is confidently saying this. And he is saying that only one hd channel will be added so it looks credible. There have been people who say that 5hd channels will be added this month,50 sd channels in this month and many such baseless things without any source:D:D

gaurav.y36 said:
Well i have a gut feeling that this news is true. Regarding space issues nobody in this forum knows exactly what is the situation of tata sky. The guy is confidently saying this. And he is saying that only one hd channel will be added so it looks credible. There have been people who say that 5hd channels will be added this month,50 sd channels in this month and many such baseless things without any source:D:D

When i first hear these type of news i am very :sp, then. i am so :s of hearing this type of news continuously, and after cut off date we are made as :p :p. Please dont post any fake news continuously which may lead to loose faith DD as well.... Admin plz make a note. :-/

Chances are less but I hope for best. I want Ten HD on T(S ... eagerly waiting.

Sometimes I felt forum should have negative reputation system also.
So that if someone plays with members' emotions frequently, members can express their anger with it.
This opinion does not have any connection with this thread.

tatasky_2006 said:
Dear DD members,

Tata Sky is launching Ten HD from Sunday midnight (i.e Jan 13 2013). They have closed the deal with Taj Television Ltd.

Source: Legal team working in Sanjay Raina (COO of the company) office

PS: Not sure whether its from GSAT 10 or existing TP

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

This is an --- exclusive news and can soley be credited to me only.

now what you want to say?
@team, give unlike button to undo given like.

as per Tatasky_2006 post Gsat-10 failed ------ fake news
again add Ten HD --------fake news
then now what new_______?????????

dipak said:
as per Tatasky_2006 post Gsat-10 failed ------ fake news
again add Ten HD --------fake news
then now what new_______ bann him?????????

Close this thread as TEN HD not Added.May Be It will get Added on 13-01-14.

now ehere r the people who keep shouting at me, doesn't the thread starter need to hear utr shouting for giving this fake new and another fake news of gsat 10 failure. i know many people here have double standards, they will just shout at top of the voice against me but for others they r mum. total hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock