These channels are still missing

Karthik said:
Why delay in channel addition in adtv ?

It is only money.
If a channel pays huge carries fee,they can add it within few hours even without testing.

people said:
other than music section.airtel have all required.but hd is !!! ?

karthick brother they are active this year airtel added hbo channels and ss2 and 2 news channels.

Ok that they have added HBO and ss2.. but they are just neglecting the HD customers..for some reason they are just not interested to add HD channels which is bad move by them

Airtel is far-far behind in HD channel count. They have to start looking for TPs from other sats, to keep pace with HD mkt.
May be use Asiasat 3s with Monoblock, and shift all HD channels to AS3S, so that only HD customers have to buy monoblock.

I don't think space is the main issue here..If I am correct, I think they can still add a few HD channels and still they would have some more space..But its their policy which is bad..They are just not interested in adding HD channels

arvindp said:
I don't think space is the main issue here..If I am correct, I think they can still add a few HD channels and still they would have some more space..But its their policy which is bad..They are just not interested in adding HD channels

i also agree with ur comment.
Their strategy regarding HD channels is not positive and hotter.
Infact they have 1 whole tp unsed and still to be activated.But not clear about the current postion, is it still with them or not

wel....REN tv is enough for me....:p:shy:tup
i gotta feelin that adtv wont add channels for long time..

HD Lover said:
arvindp said:

i also agree with ur comment.
Their strategy regarding HD channels is not positive and hotter.
Infact they have 1 whole tp unsed and still to be activated.But not clear about the current postion, is it still with them or not

Well, policies are always governed by the resources one has.
They do have space issues. :k

Consider, they add 12 more HD channels to reach upto Dish TV count.
This will leave them space for only abt 10-15 SD more channels.

Presently, there are no new signs of new TPs or leasing new satellite.

> NSS11 -- may be an option, but its also on its last legs. How much more it can run that only officials may know.
> Astra 1E -- already in inclined position, has already run its life.
> SES9 - will launch inn early 2016 only.

Thus, only option left is using AS3S with monoblock or maneuvering with their policy, of not adding HD channels. :c

piinku1 said:
But where are other 7tp of ses-7:huh

6 TPs are being used by CIGNAL on North-East Asia beam.
12 TPs leased by Airtel.

Total = 22 Ku band TPs

Still, where are the remaining 4 TPs ? :huh

shawl_who said:
piinku1 said:
But where are other 7tp of ses-7:huh

6 TPs are being used by CIGNAL on North-East Asia beam.
12 TPs leased by Airtel.

Total = 22 Ku band TPs

Still, where are the remaining 4 TPs ? :huh

No,SES-7 has 19 kuband tp.
I think only 11ku bandtp footprint over india.
Experts please check in this link & reply.
SES-7 - SES.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock