TN Digitization - General Discussions [SCV Says Allocated Thousand Crore for STB, Challenges other MSO. - Will SCV take back Chennai?]

dinee said:
But don't knw abt lco with which mso they stays.

Yes. My LCO was with SCV for over 10 years and he used to say Arasu might take over any time so get STB at my own risk and now he moved to VK and he says SCV might take over any time so not to get VK STB.

I never met him after Arasu got DAS License, may be he might say Arasu will take over. :)

Satvijay said:
if this is true even im happy with you.

Tccl pack starting Rs170 60+Tamil channels+20Hd channels +All sports kids,Movies channels free.

Rs230 pack 60 +tamil channels +70Hd channels free.
All sports ,kids , English movies channels free..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tccl is best cable Network than other network.
Monthly packs Starts rs170. You can Record Unlimited programs, rewind Live tv,Pause options and Much more options Available in Tccl.
More details Call customer care 18001029845 (10am to 8pm).

What abt sun HD channels now.are they included in 70 HD channels are need to pay seperate

dinee said:
What abt sun HD channels now.are they included in 70 HD channels are need to pay seperate

Sun Hd channels rs120 extra.
SunTv Hd Single Addon rs50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Satvijay said:
if this is true even im happy with you.

Yes, but Sun network HD channels seems not included in this pack.

So for those who don't want Sun HD channels they can enjoy all SD channels (+20 HD Channels) at Rs 170, All SD & 70 HD channels at just Rs 230. But for Sun network fans they have to spend additional Rs 50 for Sun HD alone (Rs 280 Total) or Rs 120 for entire Sun Network HD channels (Rs 350 Total).

Just received an update from a friend of an LCO that Chennai finally goes DAS with VK asking all LCO's to supply STB ASAP as analogue feed will be cut within 30-45 days.

VK STB users, please confirm if the quality and service is worth moving to DAS. Most of the time i can see video & audio sync issue in many channels and having the same issue in DAS wont be that great. Also several channels (History, CNBC, discovery tamil etc) freeze during night times and get fixed only during morning hours.

Also if we get multiple STB for same house then do we have to pay the multiple subscription charge (Rs 250 per connection) for 2nd (Rs 500 for 2) and 3rd television (Rs 750 for 3) connection?

HOUSE-MD said:
Just received an update from a friend of an LCO that Chennai finally goes DAS with VK asking all LCO's to supply STB ASAP as analogue feed will be cut within 30-45 days.

VK STB users, please confirm if the quality and service is worth moving to DAS. Most of the time i can see video & audio sync issue in many channels and having the same issue in DAS wont be that great. Also several channels (History, CNBC, discovery tamil etc) freeze during night times and get fixed only during morning hours.

Also if we get multiple STB for same house then do we have to pay the multiple subscription charge (Rs 250 per connection) for 2nd (Rs 500 for 2) and 3rd television (Rs 750 for 3) connection?

It is very difficult to go DAS in chennai.
 -> Eventhough VK go 100% DAS in near future, SCV / Arasu will still give free Analogue services, and LCOs will connect to them immediately and serve the people who are not ready to buy the STB.

I heard my LCO giving VK stb for 500rs. and monthly subscription of 180rs for all sports and tamil channels (don't know the channel list).

Mostly scv and tccl will give free stb boxes also in my view.250 rs is a huge amount which vk going to provide.instead of going to vk we can go with tccl 230rs package which provides 70hd channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock