TP set up

SUDSEJ9SHA

Reaction score
TP set up
I upgraded my SD set top box to HD DVR last week.And I have a doubt regarding Transponder (TP) set up. My 6 TP’s are set up as given below. I found in none of the transponders the Strength is 100% and it’s less than or equal to 25% in case of 11609(H) and 11672(H). When asked to Engineers they told it’s ok and there will be no problem. I am able to get all the channels without any problem. But still worried whether both quality and signal to be 100% to get best quality picture.

11672H.jpg

11609V.jpg

11609H.jpg

11546V.jpg

11483V.jpg

11672V.jpg

your LNB position on ur dish is not correct...............
Rotate your Lnb .. you will get full signals of all freqs..............

yes SUDSEJ9SHA is right from some day horizontal freq the signal is very weak but getting picture with out any problem . vertical getting good signal................

You can ask CC to send a engineer to your home and he will check it for you.

Bapun Raz said:
You can ask CC to send a engineer to your home and he will check it for you.

I called up CC on the next day of installation. But they said if you are getting error message then only they can take complaint. And I think if you call CC also they will send same engineers. Already 3 engineers visited my house during installation. I have sent email to cc and they said will get back.

Jingesh99 said:
your LNB position on ur dish is not correct...............
Rotate your Lnb .. you will get full signals of all freqs..............

I tried adjusting LNB myself but still there was no improvement in signal strength for horizontal tp's.

Okie , then distort the lnb alignment and then ask CC to visit your house and also instruct them to send different engineer.

And at the time of installation insist them to set all TPs on 100 %

Thanks DOD. I did the same thing and raised the complaint yesterday night telling them that i am not getting the hindi channels and channels are getting stuck. And told them to send the different engr. Today they sent different engr. I told him to get me 100% quality and stength. He tried a lot but couldn't do that and told LNB might be having problem and will come back tomorrow evening with new LNB and check.

The engr camr in the same day evening with new LNB and set it right. Now i am getting 100% quality and 90-95% of strength in all TP's.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock