Trace Sports another useless sports channel

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
As we know AirTel Digital added Trace Sports in all the packages. Few months ago I was of view that DD Sports is world number 1 and top class useless channel which don't show any useful event and if they show they any live event we need to wait for at least 4 years for the Olympics but after watching Trace Sports from several days I think Trace Sports even worst than DD Sports I am really unable to understand what is audience of this channel in whole India? Why not they are removing this rubbish channel and add some other useful channel. They removed ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket from all basic packages and add two highly and top class useless channels for all basic package users known as "Sony Six" which will show IPL after 1 year and "Trace Sports" which is confused what to show and what not to show. We all should E-Mail to airtel digital to remove Trace Sports. :wall

I think Trace Sports cant live it up in indian market without any LIVE coverage.

Friends, Trace Sports is NOT a Sports broadcasting channel. So dont expect any live events on it. It is a Sports Celebrity Channel only.

@ hassan: Thats a stereotype mentality. Just bcoz it doesnt suits your taste , doesnt mean the channel isnt gud. Its a damn impressive channel.
Refine your taste, then talk.

U deserve DD sports only, why not watch it.....rather than commenting abt a truly intl flavored sports celebrity lifestye channel.

Just bcoz of ppl like u, gud channels like BBC Ent, Cbeebies, TCM dont get any audiences.....

What do u wanna watch, dangal ? enter 10 ? star CJ alive ? taaza tv?

@Hassan Syed i don't know about Trace Sports but if ur saying Six is useless then change ur taste //
i think six is best channel and they are showing ufc ,Roku users are paying 10$/month and 50$ Each PPv but in india six is telecast free PPV isn't worthy for ur package ..

@hassan & @shawl_who:

Trace is a kind of Sports+Entertainment channel, a genre new to India, and you may or may not like it.
You are also free to review a channel or a DTH company at your own right but please be careful about the choice of words in this forum.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock