"Trace Sports" rebranded as "Trace Sports Stars" !!

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
The international sports entertainment channel TRACE Sports Stars has put the emphasis on global expansion following its rebrand at the beginning of this month.

As part of the rebrand, the service, which was formerly known as TRACE Sports, has commissioned over 100 hours of programming from UK-based Remedy Productions, part of the Argonon group.

It has also announced that it already has 10.3 million subscribers in India, where it launched in February this year and has to date signed 54 carriage deals.

They include one with Airtel, which has over 6 million subscribers.

All told, the channel now reaches over 30 million homes in 105 countries worldwide. TRACE Sports Stars is the first sports channel exclusively dedicated to sports celebrities.

============================================

TRACE takes global perspective

Here's the new logo:

its a sport channel with no sporting live events. Moreover, its a useless channel for me..

It is not a sports channel whereas it is a sports news channel. So don't expect live events. It is not useless channel. May be useful for others.

Well, its rebranded as sports celebrity/stars channel. Shows lifestyle/likes/dislikes etc. of sports personalities.
I like this channel. :)

their shows are very good with full screen.it should be good if they provide HD :skd

people said:
their shows are very good with full screen.it should be good if they provide HD :skd

I wud be delighted if we cud get Trace Urban too. :(

Seems an interesting channel to me. Is it exclusive to ADTV? Any news about its deal with other DTH companies i.e. d2h?

geekvishal said:
Seems an interesting channel to me. Is it exclusive to ADTV? Any news about its deal with other DTH companies i.e. d2h?

Well, yes.. Airtel is the only DTH carrying it in India.
No news of any deals with other DTHs as of now. :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock