Tracked Apstar 6@134e

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just tracked Apstar 6 .

Interestingly I just changed LNB Skew to almost parallel to the ground on the "Telstar 18 dish setting" and got this Apstar 6 with 63℅ stable signal !

However,there are only 3 CETV FTA channels,rest all are encrypted.

CETV 4 regularly has National Geographic in Chinese.

I had tracked this satellite once earlier also but at that time I had to raise the dish and move it slightly west wards but it is surprising to receive Apstar 6@134e on the same dish setting as Telstar 18@138e !

Nat Geo Chinese:

4833492e866b1cb4646b9aa98163f0a7.jpg

b2e66e99a720fa3318235606d7e49d9e.jpg

shawl_who said:
gud work bro :clap

but yes, no gud chnls :s

Yes but if decrypted there are good channels.

Besides this there are 50 radio channels also including some local Chinese FM Stereo channels including English. and CRI.

Those who want to learn Chinese in English language can tune into Radio channel 39 which is China Radio International for which I am getting 75% signal.
For those who want to learn Japanese can tune into Telstar 18 and learn Japanese in English,Urdu,Hindi,Bengali via NHK Radio.
I used to listen to both CRI and NHK on shortwave radio earlier and now they are in stereo quality.
So those interested in Shortwave International Radio listening can tune in to CRI (China) on Apstar6@134e and also listen to NHK Radio Japan by changing LNB Skew to Telstar [email protected] used to listen and communicate with both.

Yes,but here there is nothing FTA for those interested in Bollywood or Hollywood.

Hi All.

Some good friend please help me decrypt Telstar 18@138e and Apstar6@134e encrypted channels.

You may PM me.

Thanks

iqbalanwer said:
Good work bro plz post dish pic

Bro,
I have already posted the dish pic.
I just lowered the Monoblock LNB skew a bit ie almost parallel to the ground at the same Telstar 18 dish position.
I did not move the dish !
Please read my first post in this thread and for dish pic please go to my Telstar 18 thread.

Again good work Dxer bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock