Yesterday I traced Telstar 18,138 Degree East

M@zh@R said:
Nice hunt bro

No good FTA channels but other paid channels are good

if possible plz post ur dish pic
Yes bro,
You are right.
The FTA channels on Telstar 18 include channels from almost all provinces of China but they all are in Chinese.However Jiangsu channel has some English programming.CCTV4 has some programs with English subtitles.
CGTN and CGTN documentary are totally in English.
There are 2 Mongolian FTA channels including the official MNB channel.
One Russian channel ,which looks like program on hunting and food.
Besides this Voice of America( Chinese) and NHK Radio Japan are there.

2 Bengali channels :Kids TV and Padma TV

BTV International
d9443fe40ec915b2f9902f2f04bc2ba0.jpg

Here is tip for new hunters of Telstar 18 :
Usually we think that moving the dish slightly towards the East from DD Free Dish position like we move towards West to find ABS 75 degee E we will getTelstar 18 but that is not the case and I made the same mistake earlier.
Actually we have to move the dish very far towards the east to almost where the sun rises and have to keep it almost vertical.
If any one happens to trace Telstar 18 with the help of this post then please comment here.
Best of luck to all

Nice catch, pls post the dish ss also for getting the position, if possible mark the direction too.

This dish was fixed to the wall of my balcony some years back.
Although there is a building in front of this dish I used to get good signals of DD free dish and Dish TV but never managed to get ABS.
Now the main DTH dish is on the roof of the building and I am left with this one to experiment.
Fortunately I have a clear view of Telstar 18 as there is open space on that side.
5ea672e476e9abc495caaf9ec0c5b9be.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock