• Views: Views 206,906

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the MSO and DTH companies have messaged/ informed their subscriber till now, hence I don't think there will be any rate change. Existing rates continue to be valid as matter is sub judice.
All NTO 2.0 incompatible bouquets(not all) will switch off from 1st march and all alacarta will continue. DPOs should inform this before 1st march..

None of the MSO and DTH companies have messaged/ informed their subscriber till now, hence I don't think there will be any rate change. Existing rates continue to be valid as matter is sub judice.
Nothing will change, no one follow the TRAI rules (broadcasters and DTH), as usual we continue to pay huge money for channels or simply can move to C band dish, that is our hand.

All NTO 2.0 incompatible bouquets(not all) will switch off from 1st march and all alacarta will continue. DPOs should inform this before 1st march..
Nice idea, but DPOs need to do that, otherwise DPOs also file some cases for their part means what will happen

is it gloves off between TRAI and Broadcasters or Hand in gloves clueless as common man

I think it is similar to a situation where we were travelling in a train smoothly and suddenly it catches fire and called Burning train..... Do you know old system was smooth and after Trai intervention it caught fire....

did any DPO signed the new RIO (based on NTO 1.0 2017) which the broadcasters has published on 1st week of January?

Nope. Haven't seen any tickers (which DPOs have to run on channels 15 day prior to price change). Which effectively means prices will remain as is for now.

I thought old prices of broadcaster's channels (bouquet & a-la-carte) will become invalid from 1st February because DPOs had signed that last year that's validity was 1 year!
Technically correct, and from 1st Feb only ala-carte rates should be applicable.... Which will make life of consumer like us hell !! .... In my opinion, Broadcasters will extend their old rates (pre-1st Jan) rather than getting new rates implemented otherwise it will lead to chaos again like last year same time. :eek:o_O:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock