• Views: Views 207,169

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DPOs shouldn't show the packs that aren't following the new rules from tomorrow. All such packs should be taken down from their websites.

I don't remember reading this anywhere in the rules. Where did you get this from?

I don't remember reading this anywhere in the rules. Where did you get this from?
It's automatically understood. Change doesn't mean only addition, it's removal too. The DPOs can't suddenly stop the packs from March 1st. They must notify the customers, as there are thousands of them using these packs.
I assume status-quo means NTO 1.0 remains valid until further order from HC.
None or part of NTO 2.0 is law until then.
Court didn't stay the NTO 2.0. It'll come into effect on March 1st, that's the status quo.

I don't think TRAI will do any effort for welfare of consumers.It is TRAI who threw consumers in to this problem in last year febraury.all govt systm has working like prostituse before these companies.chitfund companies looted poor people but MCA and SEBI are sleeping like Kumbhkarna.patients of cancer are increasing day by day but there is not any lab to check the food quality.Govt is working like a company who wants only profit and nothing

Just in - latest update : Broadcasters have started sending letters to DPOs about extending current rate till 13th/29th Feb. So, with broadcasters wilting this indicates that new NTO 2.0 will be reality soon. (y):)

Also, I don't know about other members, but I have saved a lot of money due to NTO 1.0..... it's about exercising your right smartly. :cool:

Just in - latest update : Broadcasters have started sending letters to DPOs about extending current rate till 13th/29th Feb. So, with broadcasters wilting this indicates that new NTO 2.0 will be reality soon. (y):)

Also, I don't know about other members, but I have saved a lot of money due to NTO 1.0..... it's about exercising your right smartly. :cool:

Well as i had stated status quo means present system will continue, no changes can be made by either parties till honourable court comes out with verdict

Even if broadcasters don't write, DPOs won't pay them the increased rates anyway. The key question is whether DPOs file updated rates today or not. If they don't, we are looking at a la carte

Even if broadcasters don't write, DPOs won't pay them the increased rates anyway. The key question is whether DPOs file updated rates today or not. If they don't, we are looking at a la carte
No one wants or, will go ala-carte else Consumer will tear them apart, and in turn will reduce TV subscribers further.

Reactions: KGF
whether DPOs file updated rates today or not. If they don't, we are looking at a la carte
Even if DPOs file new rates, only alacarta will be valid, because most of new bouquets are invalid frm 1st march..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock