Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious-observation/Sidenote: Genuinely..

I've seen such quirks in the past but why's the "DDF" fam so restless?
Not that they're inherently wrong but..

Y'all are born-&-bred, exposed to the Indian society — right?
Ain't the Indian judicature[ like number of others across the globe*] notorious for perennially-ongoing lawsuits, add to that: Even if the verdict has supposedly been made, the Justices reserve the right to adjourn delivering the verdict as long as they please( "per their discretion", to be sure).
I mean.. The only surprise is that all of the parties involved are "big-pocketed" and yet.. It's not being prioritised.
This should rather be a positive-sign for Populism: Since be it "p––bs" or "elites", civil case or criminal — all are treated equally. Win-win for all°!
No?

*Obligatorily added to make sure that the sentiments of any Nationalist( IF ANY) are not hurt.

Curious-observation/Sidenote: Genuinely..

I've seen such quirks in the past but why's the "DDF" fam so restless?
Not that they're inherently wrong but..

Y'all are born-&-bred, exposed to the Indian society — right?
Ain't the Indian judicature[ like number of others across the globe*] notorious for perennially-ongoing lawsuits, add to that: Even if the verdict has supposedly been made, the Justices reserve the right to adjourn delivering the verdict as long as they please( "per their discretion", to be sure).
I mean.. The only surprise is that all of the parties involved are "big-pocketed" and yet.. It's not being prioritised.
This should rather be a positive-sign for Populism: Since be it "p––bs" or "elites", civil case or criminal — all are treated equally. Win-win for all°!
No?

*Obligatorily added to make sure that the sentiments of any Nationalist( IF ANY) are not hurt.
You forget that majority of DDF fam are 90s and 00s kids who have not experienced the Indian judiciary and is attuned to sad crime shows and movies where judgement is shown immediately.

Division bench of Bombay HC asks TRAI to explain NTO 2.0 provisions

The next date of hearing on NTO 2.0 between the broadcasters and the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will be on October 8.

The bench questioned whether the twin conditions were placed by TRAI for the consultation. It pointed out that more than 90% bouquets in the market are DPO bouquets, which do not seem to be under the same restrictions as applicable for the formation of bouquets by broadcasters. The Bench then asked TRAI's counsel to explain how DPO bouquets are bound by the same restrictions as applicable to broadcasters.

Division bench of Bombay HC asks TRAI to explain NTO 2.0 provisions - Exchange4media

Bombay High Court has questioned the relevance of a few important clauses of the regulation.

The division bench of the Bombay high court comprising Justice AA Sayed and Justice Anuja Prabhu Desai asked whether the twin conditions were placed by TRAI for consultation. The industry regulator had introduced this clause citing “manipulation” of consumer choice by broadcasters.

Bombay high court questions TRAI on twin conditions, DPO bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock