Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

Don't waste 100 chs limit on fta if you don't want because if you do then your ncf will rise at a slab of max RS 20+GST, so you will pay more. First decide how many pay ch you want then pay ncf accordingly. Then fill extra vacant slot with fta
Did not understand dada

I am willing to pay Rs.130 + GST per month if I get atleast some random pay channel like pre set top box era. But paying for unwanted FTA channels are just wrong. If it was up to me channels with average content should be forced to shut down to make space for good quality content. Talking about space instead of creating inconvenience to customers. TRAI should ask government to start ISRO TV like NASA TV. Also ask the government to collaborate with companies like BYJU and make proper Educational channel. It is better in public interest than dictating what we watch.

Did not understand dada

Govt is treating TV broadcasting as broadband so just like 500 Mbps broadband connection cost more than 100 Mbps. The more chs you will add the more will be ncf .

For basic 130+tax ncf you will get bandwidth only for 100 chs. If you need more then you will pay more by slab of Rs 20+tax for 25 channels(Consider it as 25 Mbps speed hike over 100 Mbps basic plan).

Now in this 100 chs you can watch FTA chs (like YouTube/Dailymotion or any free website like ddf) or if you need pay then you need to pay subscription extra just like people pay for Netflix/Amazon prime/paid version of website.

So subscribe only that much bandwidth you require which will be enough for you just like if you are casual internet user then 20 Mbps plan will be enough so don't pay Rs 1000 for gigabit internet plan

Last edited:
I am willing to pay Rs.130 + GST per month if I get atleast some random pay channel like pre set top box era. But paying for unwanted FTA channels are just wrong. If it was up to me channels with average content should be forced to shut down to make space for good quality content. Talking about space instead of creating inconvenience to customers. TRAI should ask government to start ISRO TV like NASA TV. Also ask the government to collaborate with companies like BYJU and make proper Educational channel. It is better in public interest than dictating what we watch.

Ddf/YouTube/Facebook/Instagram/Google all are free but still people are paying isp like Jio to use these free service. Why are you paying isp when owner of ddf bapaun bro is not charging you anything to use ddf ? And the fun fact is not a single paisa goes to him from the money you spend on isp.

ISRO does not have any space station so what will they broadcast ? That left only astronomy classes. I think iit Classes ready broadcasting on ddfd

Last edited:
Ddf/YouTube/Facebook/Instagram/Google all are free but still people are paying isp like Jio to use these free service. Why are you paying isp when owner of ddf bapaun bro is not charging you anything to use ddf ? And the fun fact is not a single paisa goes to him from the money you spend on isp.

ISRO does not have any space station so what will they broadcast ? That left only astronomy classes. I think iit Classes ready broadcasting on ddfd
Internet and cable are different thing. It is not mandatory for me to buy an unwanted Big Flix subscription to get access to my internet plan. I have freedom to browse anything I want. I am also pretty sure Bapun Raj bro gets advertising revenue to run this forum.

Who pays for the infrastructure of Free Dish? I bet it's our tax money. From now on Free Dish users should also be charged for FTA channels. Why shall we pay for someone else's luxury?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock