Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

Kerala Television Federation has given ½ page paper advertisement on 130 channels for ₹100 (26 mandatory+74 selectable).
Mazhavil Manorama HD also given as FTA in the list of Malayalam FTA channels that can be taken.
rBCdSGw.jpg

Last edited:
Kerala Television Federation has given ½ page paper advertisement on 130 channels for ₹100 (26 mandatory+74 selectable).
Mazhavil Manorama HD also given as FTA in the list of Malayalam FTA channels that can be taken.
rBCdSGw.jpg
This is the actual.trai rule.

If I select 35 hd channels and remaining SD
Cost will huge compared to Present plans??

Hey it is just like subsidizing things like food items, LPG gas and other necessary items to BPL families
Who told that only BPL families use DDFD? There are lots of commercial places that use DDFD. So there is no point comparing this to gas subsidy etc.

Can anyone post the link to the original TRAI pdf document(not the 'suggestive package' pdf but the one which contains all the details) here? I searched the website but couldn't find it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock