Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

The problem here is not GST, but the price cap set by TRAI.

Even after old system was migrated to GST, Cable and DTH were charging same as compared to old tax system not much change in the monthly packs.

TRAI must rethink on the Rs 130 NCG for those people who want to watch less than 100 SD channels, I hope that MSO/DTH will change it with feedback from customers

After this new rule of TRAI, channels with low TRP rating will close because their viewership will be reduced a lot.
You are right bro previously they were selling these with premium channels and we were forced to pay for them just 6 months at least 50 channels will be closed for sure

The problem here is not GST, but the price cap set by TRAI.

Even after old system was migrated to GST, Cable and DTH were charging same as compared to old tax system not much change in the monthly packs.

TRAI must rethink on the Rs 130 NCG for those people who want to watch less than 100 SD channels, I hope that MSO/DTH will change it with feedback from customers
What about the fix income of people which depend upon this type of revenue to run their livelihood

Kerala Television Federation has given ½ page paper advertisement on 130 channels for ₹100 (26 mandatory+74 selectable).
Mazhavil Manorama HD also given as FTA in the list of Malayalam FTA channels that can be taken.
rBCdSGw.jpg
Unfortunately there is no FTA entertainment channels in Telugu in SD/HD . lukky malayalam people.

I think all the dth players are above 10 lakh customers. They definitely get discount on packs. They convay discount to us.
So wait for dth players bonquests.

Guys, can anyone provide me link of PDF file that had new prices of all the channels along with new bouquets made by Sony, star, zee etc;

As DD is mandatory and free, NCF should be waived for DD channels.
I completely agree. Plus TRAI should also force DD Sports to acquire important sporting important like World Cup and Olympics as the private channels are no longer affordable for common people. Why shall people miss out important events?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock