Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,017
Vats: The new tariff order, which TRAI has come is good in the long-term. It is good for the industry and for the consumer. It gives choice to the consumer. But for implementation, I think it might take a couple of quarters in my opinion.
There will be some level of disturbances where I could say or settling down or teething problems and that could have some headwinds. Both for subscription and we could even see it if there are disturbances when the period in which they are getting implemented, we could see some headwinds on advertising as well. So I think the settling down period will have some headwinds very clearly.

TV18 expects some headwinds due to Trai unbundling order

I have a question,After TRAI Implementation, Can customer access all the 100+ HD Channels in their own respective Cable/DTH medium ? after choosing the packs or channels

I have a question,After TRAI Implementation, Can customer access all the 100+ HD Channels in their own respective Cable/DTH medium ? after choosing the packs or channels

If a particular channel from a broadcaster bouquet is not available on the platform, then DPO does not offer the complete bouquet itself. At least that is the trend so far.

Has anyone got this massege ?
Today i recive this message from trai looks like they send this to person to person individually
Screenshot-20190115-134410.png
i also got it

Last edited:
good decision, if dth and mso also reduce ncf as 0 to 50 than trai will go in comma because they will not get 18% tax as now they going to availed

good decision, if dth and mso also reduce ncf as 0 to 50 than trai will go in comma because they will not get 18% tax as now they going to availed

Why will TRAI go in comma ? Govt will get 18% tax anyway whether you pay Rs 1 or Rs 130 as ncf. That's the beauty of indirect taxation as there is no escape route unlike in direct tax where people delibarately under report their income lower to avoid direct tax

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock