Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,000
i didn't noticed this thread much, either TRAI wins against Star in Supreme court.
but TRAI has given all rights to private operator and charging extra as NCF.
finally who is win? TRAI or Star? we can come to know.

1. All Broadcasters Will Be Forced To Reduce The Channel Price!

2. Simulcast Of SD On HD May Go Off Air From Regional Channels

3. Star Likely To Maintain Same For Few Months (Till ICC CWC Ends)

4. Many FTA Channels Will Close Down

5. Some Pay Channels Will Turn FTA From Big Broadcasters

6. Quality Of Contents Will Get Increase!

- 3 Months Guys Just Have Patience! You'll Have Fruitful Result!

1. All Broadcasters Will Be Forced To Reduce The Channel Price!

2. Simulcast Of SD On HD May Go Off Air From Regional Channels

3. Star Likely To Maintain Same For Few Months (Till ICC CWC Ends)

4. Many FTA Channels Will Close Down

5. Some Pay Channels Will Turn FTA From Big Broadcasters

6. Quality Of Contents Will Get Increase!

- 3 Months Guys Just Have Patience! You'll Have Fruitful Result!
Anyway Star will fall after all others fall. They will fight to last moment.
6th point I really want😍

So, everybody should stay with your dth & Cable platforms for few months those who thinking for change as per vadirocks bro news
Everybody should be ready to sacrifice for some months for all things above to be happened. All should subscribe most wanted pay channels only. Especially avoid some famous Gec's which only contain id*otic serials and is priced for 19.If we pay the complete price the above things may not happen.

One More Thing! - Guess This Guys!

Because Of These Film Industry Going To Get Benefit! On Few Things! - Already Sun Pictures Started Making Deals Too!

Can Anybody Guess What It Could Be?

Because Of These Film Industry Going To Get Benefit! On Few Things! - Already Sun Pictures Started Making Deals Too!

ada solunga bro chummah suspense edhuku!

Trans: no suspense please

Everybody should be ready to sacrifice for some months for all things above to be happened. All should subscribe most wanted pay channels only. Especially avoid some famous Gec's which only contain id*otic serials and is priced for 19.If we pay the complete price the above things may not happen.

Thats why I am going to leave out KTV, Sun life from sun!

That's exactly what we need to do I'm completely going to avoid star, sony and zee channels. Zee have already dropped prices, let star and sony come to senses too

Hereafter Some Big Production Houses Likely To Make Deal For Exclusive Content Rights With Broadcasters

Like Songs & Comedy Scenes Won't Be Played On Other Channels (Without Agreement)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock