Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,583
“TRAI had good intentions,” said a TV broadcaster. But implementation has been a different story, he said. “While there could be debates over the results, the inconvenience it is causing to the public is humongous.”

Some said there doesn’t seem to be a price advantage, quite the opposite in fact. TRAI’s tariff order is good for an individual but it doesn’t account for the fact that four members of a typical Indian family will have different entertainment needs, said the business head of a TV channel.

TRAI says tariff plan running smoothly; consumers have different story to tell

“TRAI had good intentions,” said a TV broadcaster

My current tariff is at Rs 6,999 for 1 year ARP for all SD & HD channels under Airtel Infinity Pack and Rs 275/month or Rs 3,025/year ARP per additional connection for same Infinity pack. If TRAI's intention was really good then these prices should have reduced or atleast stayed the same but all seems just skyrocketed and my plans to renew in advance has been put-off indefinitely owing to high price. First DeMo, then GST and now TRAI, donno whats next...

My current tariff is at Rs 6,999 for 1 year ARP for all SD & HD channels under Airtel Infinity Pack and Rs 275/month or Rs 3,025/year ARP per additional connection for same Infinity pack. If TRAI's intention was really good then these prices should have reduced or atleast stayed the same but all seems just skyrocketed and my plans to renew in advance has been put-off indefinitely owing to high price. First DeMo, then GST and now TRAI, donno whats next...
You can only save your money if you move to OTT platforms for your entertainment needs.

You can only save your money if you move to OTT platforms for your entertainment needs.

Says who? TRAI? So are they now officially promoting OTT? Dont people have better job than to dance to some id*ots tunes who wants people to subscribe to multiple OTT so they collect some revenue?

I don't understand how ott is cheap... The ncf we pay here as 153 is almost 10 times in ott... That is your internet bill for your isp... You have to shed at least 1k for good quality broadband to use for ott...

TRAI says People watching some channels not all HD & SD channels

Trai new tariff rules are so good and Westernized. The confusion starts from LCO who are getting confused and intern confusing us.
Some network are also creating mess
Expecting the confusion resolve by may.

Xci7M0o.jpg
News in paper

For those who want all the channels, are you really watching all the channels? I was among those people. But now realiazed how many that I am watching frequently and my package price reduced by 50%.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock