Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,233
As expected ratings are doomed. Forget Jio fiber as it has not launched yet. Who is actually benefiting from this new tariff currently? Nobody but TRAI's chairman. His Ego > Television Viewers.

I am benifiting from the new tariff.

Special thanks to Tata Sky for making it so smooth and easy for us to choose new packs and making the website and portal so good and user friendly.

Also 1 day lock in helps to take the channels I want to watch for 1 day only so I don't have to pay for the full month.

Add/Drop channels have become so easy now

I am benifiting from the new tariff.

Special thanks to Tata Sky for making it so smooth and easy for us to choose new packs and making the website and portal so good and user friendly.

Also 1 day lock in helps to take the channels I want to watch for 1 day only so I don't have to pay for the full month.

Add/Drop channels have become so easy now

A simple example is the cost of watching IPL before and after tariff order. Earlier for 2 moth IPL one needs to pay 70x2 = 140 rupee but now only 22 x2 = 44. That's a whopping 70% cost reduction

We Airtel users getting many HD/SD Channel free by using topup code earlier.

Nothing in TRAI order prevent airtel from starting that Free service again so why blame TRAI after all TRAI fixed max value, they did not fixed minimum value.

Last edited:
A simple example is the cost of watching IPL before and after tariff order. Earlier for 2 moth IPL one needs to pay 70x2 = 140 rupee but now only 22 x2 = 44. That's a whopping 70% cost reduction
Sorry this rate 140 is only in tatasky in sun direct for entire IPL it was 44 only Morever we are getting all HD sports channels at 50rs only, trai new tarrif is only benefit for tatasky users or who watches minimal channels

Sorry this rate 140 is only in tatasky in sun direct for entire IPL it was 44 only Morever we are getting all HD sports channels at 50rs only, trai new tarrif is only benefit for tatasky users or who watches minimal channels
Correct. In airtel also, we used to get 3-4 HD sports channels at just ₹30/month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock