Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,772
How long will it be till TS changes its pack prices and does away with HDAF ???
They(TS) have 30 day's time now to implement it .. all broadcasters n DTHs have last date of implementation is 31st December 2018.

As per the new tariff order by Trai, 100 free-to-air channels have to be offered at Rs 130 per month (excluding taxes) and rest a-la-carte.

The maximum retail price (MRP) of all the channels have to be clearly mentioned in the electronic programming guide and users can subscribe to the channels they want.It also mandates broadcasters to specify reference interconnect offer (RIO) detailing price, other terms and conditions to permit interconnection of another carrier to its network.

Wow:cheers:
OMG! Bill shocks in future! Now, I have made payment of Rs.250/- pm for all SD channels to Cable Network.

Last edited:
Now i don,t think star plays more with this after yesterdays verdict the news about these spreading on ordinary peoples through newspapers and online news portals. In our kerala in an fb page i had seen a #tag against star for appealing on sc for this issue. So if star plays any more game on this matter they will get exposed on public and will loose there reputation.

OMG! Bill shocks in future! Now, I have made payment of Rs.300/- pm for all channels to Cable Network.
Bro the sc verdict will favour dth customers more than digital cable customers. Because almost all dth are charging higher....

Now i don,t think star plays more with this after yesterdays verdict the news about these spreading on ordinary peoples through newspapers and online news portals. In our kerala in an fb page i had seen a #tag against star for appealing on sc for this issue. So if star plays any more game on this matter they will get exposed on public and will loose there reputation.
SC decision is last now Star can't appeal anywhere .. no-one can now help star ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock