Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,138
I read on internet that under the new rules, one HD channel will be considered equal to 2 standard channels & the consumers would be able to subscribe to either 100 SD channels or 50 HD channels, or any other combination of the two as their basepack which will cost ₹130 + taxes.

I read on internet that under the new rules, one HD channel will be considered equal to 2 standard channels & the consumers would be able to subscribe to either 100 SD channels or 50 HD channels, or any other combination of the two as their basepack which will cost ₹130 + taxes.
Yes. You can select SD (Rs.1.30) and HD (2 SD cost= Rs.2.60) channels at a time(example 40 SD and 30 HD). These are carriage/capacity Fee charged by DTH/Cable Provider in addition to pay tv subscription.

Yes. You can select SD (Rs.1.30) and HD (2 SD cost= Rs.2.60) channels at a time(example 40 SD and 30 HD). These are carriage/capacity Fee charged by DTH/Cable Provider in addition to pay tv subscription.

Can we design our basepack?
I thought basepack will be built by DTH operators with 100 FTA channels.

Then it'll really reduce our monthly rent. I'll get my required SD & HD channels under ₹200.

Back
Top Bottom