Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,140
I am using Airtel my south sports pack and getting all star,Sony,zee,Viacom 18 channels expect English entertainment and English movies for Rs305 per month.
But according to new tariff
Base pack Rs153 +
star Rs 90 +
Sony RS 70 +
zee RS 70 +
Viacom RS 25 +
Discovery RS 25 +
Sun RS 30
GRAND TOTAL = RS 463
Oh my god

What happen this type of traffic plans going high rates before packs are best know!

I am using Airtel my south sports pack and getting all star,Sony,zee,Viacom 18 channels expect English entertainment and English movies for Rs305 per month.
But according to new tariff
Base pack Rs153 +
star Rs 90 +
Sony RS 70 +
zee RS 70 +
Viacom RS 25 +
Discovery RS 25 +
Sun RS 30
GRAND TOTAL = RS 463
Oh my god
only Use basic

currently I am using ORI_WB superstar hd pack of Rs.251/month and very happy with the channel offerings of this pack. I am planning to take a secondary connection of this pack too. But now after the new tariff news is going on, I am totally confused what to do or not do? Dont know if secondary connection scheme will be valid after 29th dec or not,dont know what will be the new tariff structures too. my current balance will end on 31st dec,so I am in bit of dilemma about all the current scenario.

I think all Airtel users may have to pay rs100 to Rs 150 more to continue with existing packs..

I think broadcasters given there new price of alacarte and bouquet rates due to order
So it's now Operators turn to give shape to there monthly plans
Keeping in mind of Trai order

I think broadcasters given there new price of alacarte and bouquet rates due to order
So it's now Operators turn to give shape to there monthly plans
Keeping in mind of Trai order
Are they given exactly price (including GST) ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom