Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,140
currently I am using ORI_WB superstar hd pack of Rs.251/month and very happy with the channel offerings of this pack. I am planning to take a secondary connection of this pack too. But now after the new tariff news is going on, I am totally confused what to do or not do? Dont know if secondary connection scheme will be valid after 29th dec or not,dont know what will be the new tariff structures too. my current balance will end on 31st dec,so I am in bit of dilemma about all the current scenario.
Don't got confused , brother soon you also got in that tariff order and also got relaxed in the same soon . And get know about the importance of this tariff order. New frame difficult for every to understand on first and expensive , for more confusion clearance i request you to please go the web site www.trai.gov in . Where get to know why this tariff order after reading full order pdf or copy

Will th

Will the Hd channels cost the same? RS 19 throughout the year
As per trai official tariff order copy available with me . I can yes confidentially . Don't worry full protection of consumer as well as affordable prices or tariff of channels are ensured their in order

As per trai official tariff order copy available with me . I can yes confidentially . Don't worry full protection of consumer as well as affordable prices or tariff of channels are ensured their in order

TRAi order gave us protection but madas HC withdraw that protection. Now ball is in SC

Don
Doesn't understand how this help end customers. Lot of confusion! let's see
Don't got confused read tariff order of trai each and everything regarding us and whole procedure provided their nothing hidden , even what procedure dth and whole industry has to follow is been mentioned their , read it bro

No , not all protection withdrawn , withdrawal orders will also come soon into effects after some time , when pass them as the fresh petition for the same filed by trai in front of supreme court , from madras high court

No , not all protection withdrawn , withdrawal orders will also come soon into effects after some time , when pass them as the fresh petition for the same filed by trai in front of supreme court , from madras high court

Petition does not guarantee win in case

Back
Top Bottom