Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,140
A petition was filled in SC as people are paying amount for non selected channels and it's viewers choice to select and pay the sum for the favoured channels and not to all. This was to uniform the viewers and rule out the non viewed channel ratio.

I am very much happy with airtel monthly pack, my pack is 99 with free two regional and sports hd pack worth 65(mostly all sports hd channels), so total 164 per month. But after this trai rule it must be so costly

Can some one tell me the rate of SD and HD channels are same i.e, Rs:19 will this cost remain same every month.

In this total you all getting firstly your choice
Second pay ,what you watch nothing else
Third you got all of your premium channels in just ₹463 , but if have to subscribe the same thing as an a-la -carte now or combo now at current price so don't the prices at current level it may take you to nearly ₹800 mark or more .
After 29th dec. 2018 you able to subscribe any type of premium ch. Whether of any category have to only pay as max. as ₹19 . But now what we are paying star sports 1 hindi hd , etc . Sony ten1,2 sd or hd , and other channels as well as free-to -air are also charge at significant amount no excuse for from dth or cable operators etc

Bro now can you tell me what price going to happen , if apply same selection process to the current tariff and procedure or allocation

Will th
In this total you all getting firstly your choice
Second pay ,what you watch nothing else
Third you got all of your premium channels in just ₹463 , but if have to subscribe the same thing as an a-la -carte now or combo now at current price so don't the prices at current level it may take you to nearly ₹800 mark or more .
After 29th dec. 2018 you able to subscribe any type of premium ch. Whether of any category have to only pay as max. as ₹19 . But now what we are paying star sports 1 hindi hd , etc . Sony ten1,2 sd or hd , and other channels as well as free-to -air are also charge at significant amount no excuse for from dth or cable operators etc
Will the Hd channels cost the same? RS 19 throughout the year

Back
Top Bottom