Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,140
Bro please explain new tariff order
I used ADTV, if any changes from packages and prices?
I saw some TV ads I'm confused.
Don't be so impatient bro soon after the declaration and some you asli got fit in that order without any problems, for further clearance and confusion I highly request you to read out trai tariff order fully from official website

Ok like your comment and intention of it, yes they just simply having a habit either the whole thing is in their accordance or they will speak against it
I feel some LCO are just creating fear in minds of people without knowing the actual price on and after 29th Dec.

Similar was the case done when GST was to be implemented.[/QUOTE

First few months will be tough. Now Broadcasters and Operators are unable to digest their loss. So they are creating panic by increasing the price of most wanted channels to the upper limit mentioned by Trai. The channels listed are 19 should be provided for 2 or 3 rupees max. That was Trai intention. But now it is kind of back fired. After Jan, broadcasters will know that nobody will subscribe to their costly channels.

Then they will reduce price. But it'll take some time to settle.
Same time broadcasters given bouquets
packages how could possible?
This new rules only for cables or dth
This new rules how could implement from DTH side?
Is it benefits to customers?

First few months will be tough. Now Broadcasters and Operators are unable to digest their loss. So they are creating panic by increasing the price of most wanted channels to the upper limit mentioned by Trai. The channels listed are 19 should be provided for 2 or 3 rupees max. That was Trai intention. But now it is kind of back fired. After Jan, broadcasters will know that nobody will subscribe to their costly channels.

Then they will reduce price. But it'll take some time to settle.

Same time broadcasters given bouquets
packages how could possible?
This new rules only for cables or dth
This new rules how could implement from DTH side?
Is it benefits to customers?
Previously DTH and Broadcasters make a deal and offer channels based on the discount they receive from Broadcasters. This discount differs from operator to operator.

Now the things are different, the discounts are fixed. Mrp is fixed. It is beneficial to customers... You no longer have to pay 75 rupees for Star Sports. But right now most watched channels are also priced under 20 category.

Soon things will change.

Previously DTH and Broadcasters make a deal and offer channels based on the discount they receive from Broadcasters. This discount differs from operator to operator.

Now the things are different, the discounts are fixed. Mrp is fixed. It is beneficial to customers... You no longer have to pay 75 rupees for Star Sports. But right now most watched channels are also priced under 20 category.

Soon things will change.
By March19 end all pay channels MRPs will reduced to Rs.10/- level. No one take broadcasters boutiques, only selected la carte like prime HD channel.

Just shared for total list of feeds which will be there in 130 plus tax. If any issue with link, pls remove.

IN kerala 2days before there was a meeting digital cable broadcasters all of them welcomes the trai implementation. And they said after implementation customer will become king and.this will push broadcasters to reduce there channels price. I had read it news paper.

Back
Top Bottom