Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views Views: Views 235,140
My choice HD package after 29th December 50HD channel 19x50=950 + base package,₹ 130 + 18% GST ₹195 Total Package Price = 1275/- PM.:eek::eek:

After trai implementation in reality by dth, airtel user will hurt a lot.
Airtel user incl me who are using lots of freebies throughout the year due to the loopholes in airtel system , will suffer after 29th.
Same here. Airtel users will suffer most while Tata Sky users will accept this happily

Ok... We customers paying so much for this channels but tv channels playing advertisment every 10 mins gap. We paid to watch this ads? This ads time intervels should be regulated by TRAI

The TV channels are afraid that most customers will not take their packages.
And they are right about that too. Most customers will not pay more than what they are paying currently.
Which means that in cable situation, they will simply take the channels selected by the cable operator. And cable operators cannot include all the present channels for the same price. Perhaps only 25%.

you are right...
Broadcasters are projecting as if this is a threat to users. But actually it's not. If we look at Discovery pack prices, we will know that. Soon Star, Sony and Sun will follow. I will not pay 19 rupees for Sun tv :) I'll convince my mom too. There's nothing in Sun tv to pay 19.... Fall of the broadcaster side prices will be seen soon.
Bro please explain new tariff order
I used ADTV, if any changes from packages and prices?
I saw some TV ads I'm confused.

Bro please explain new tariff order
I used ADTV, if any changes from packages and prices?
I saw some TV ads I'm confused.
First few months will be tough. Now Broadcasters and Operators are unable to digest their loss. So they are creating panic by increasing the price of most wanted channels to the upper limit mentioned by Trai. The channels listed are 19 should be provided for 2 or 3 rupees max. That was Trai intention. But now it is kind of back fired. After Jan, broadcasters will know that nobody will subscribe to their costly channels.

Then they will reduce price. But it'll take some time to settle.

Back
Top Bottom