Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR Testing From Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4k channel thru Internet on binge+ was also in HLG format.
Yes. I can also confirm this.

It’s the same channel that is being tested in satellite mode as it’s IPTV counterpart so all the channel settings could be same

Here is post with screenshot of Travelxp showing 4k HLG HDR format I shared in July2021

Not only 4k channel other HD also

My neighbours tv supports HDR/HLG whenever they switch on tv it shows HLG
Once you turn on sdr to HDR, all channels shows hdr10 in my tv
Considering they are launching this as satellite channel I am thinking if did a mistake of placing upgrade request 🤐
@Vadirocks bro how many TVs you have 🥲

Once you turn on sdr to HDR, all channels shows hdr10 in my tv
Considering they are launching this as satellite channel I am thinking if did a mistake of placing upgrade request 🤐
@Vadirocks bro how many TVs you have 🥲
If iam not wrong you also had the binge box right?

You are very quick to come to assumptions

So you will only watch travel xp 4K on your tv via satellite ?? We don’t know if any more 4K channels will be launched in future

If you don’t need the recording box better you cancel and give someone who is really needs it and will utilise its functions

Star sports 4k channel got MiB licence? Is it possible to launch in one week? Ipl start 22 nd March...🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock