Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR Testing From Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very quick to come to assumptions

So you will only watch travel xp 4K on your tv via satellite ?? We don’t know if any more 4K channels will be launched in future

If you don’t need the recording box better you cancel and give someone who is really needs it and will utilise its functions
Yeah.. I will use it atleast for few days but will not cancel it because the local technician and distributor took the pain to arrange the box and card and they have even contacted me time to time with the status update..today coming for installation

There is something beyond profit and loss..🙂

Yeah.. I will use it atleast for few days but will not cancel it because the local technician and distributor took the pain to arrange the box and card and they have even contacted me time to time with the status update..today coming for installation

There is something beyond profit and loss..🙂
I don’t think after using this box you will give it away

What's the channel number of current travel xp 4k iptv on tata play binge ?

this is not Star Sports 4k becouse any Channel Start Service First priority in C Band Sattelite Then add in any other DTH
Star not announce Start service in 4k

this is not Star Sports 4k becouse any Channel Start Service First priority in C Band Sattelite Then add in any other DTH
Star not announce Start service in 4k

Travelxp 4K HDR Not Available On C-Band

Earlier It Was There In Measat 3 But Later Removed,

Now Feed Being Given Through Internet Only, From Their Headend Tata Uplinking To GSat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock