Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR Testing From Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my thoughts they are currently testing 4k through satellite with Star and travelxp

So they might off the travel xp during the ipl time and turn on Star 4k for the ipl season because we can see the Star4k top left corner

So it might be possible for Star4k or travelxp 4k channel addition tomorrow🤔 .......

Finally Some Sensible Post

Great 👍

IMG-20240320-WA0108.jpg
Upload video

Bro it’s a testing channel. Not yet available on normal STB
So which box? that's what I'm asking about.
I think that photo is completely fake, edited on travelxp 4k hdr photo with star4k and tata play 4k logo. 🤣

Last edited:
So which box? that's what I'm asking about.
I think that photo is completely fake, edited on travelxp 4k hdr photo with star4k and tata play 4k logo. 🤣
You have to know that the members who post such news here do their hard work and take time in posting such exclusive news

They are trustworthy people and the forum respects that and trusts their news

Wait for some days before you make such judgements

I'm sure bro its completely fake.. tataplay logo is stamp over it and is straight where as travel xp logo is slightly tilted as tv. Star4k logo is also looking suspicious.
Contributor of this forum is weird, they just post anything and then keep silent and let people to speculate.
Dear admin,

Why this all fake information sending members ? Why u not asking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock