Tried tracking Laosat with Single LNB

Some days back I got the other 2 TPs also of Laosat which proves that 10850 TP indeed belongs to Laosat
But for the other 2 TPs to appear on my receiver signal of 10850 TP should be at least 80% .So perhaps a bigger dish is needed to get 10730 and 10790 TPs :

3085c8cfc9d18fa8704dd49968c2407d.jpg

Newb_Dxer said:
Bro,
I have received 100e and 105e but not 103e
I think 103e is Express for which we need a bigger dish?
By the way so far as FTA channels are concerned 10850 TP of Laosat@128e is better option than even Telstar at the moment.There are two 24x 7 English movies channels :Lotus Macau and Star Movies besides many CCTV channels which have programs with English subtitles.Star Sports,CGTN English,CGTN English Documentary,CGTN French,CGTN Spanish,One Phoenix Hong Kong channel has English Serial 'State of Affairs' these days.Xing Kong China(Star Movies China)has a number of very good serials and movies with English subtitles.
At the moment also I am tuned to Laosat with 60% signals with Monoblock LNV.

Nowadays a number of regional Chinese channels and Celestial movies also have english subtitles.

So I will stick to 10850 TP of this satellite so long as it is FTA

I get 103e on 100cms dish in delhi...
I feel u can get it on a little smaller dish as well... may be 90cm or 80cm.

60cms is too small, though.

shawl_who said:
I get 103e on 100cms dish in delhi...
I feel u can get it on a little smaller dish as well... may be 90cm or 80cm.

60cms is too small, though.

My dish is that of dishtv which I think is 75 x 65 cms ?

After going through various forums and youtube I have concluded that minimum 90 cm dish is required to get some good experience with satellite hunting.

Some people are getting at least 100 "C band" channels of Asiasat7 with 90 cm dish,C band LNB and Scalar Ring.I have C band LNB,C/Ku combination LNB and 2 types of scalar rings but they are not working on my Dish though I am getting 100% signals of Good2 channel of Asiasat7@105e or may I dont know how to make them work

Last edited by a moderator:
Newb_Dxer said:
My dish is that of dishtv which I think is 75 x 65 cms ?

After going through various forums and youtube I have concluded that minimum 90 cm dish is required to get some good experience with satellite hunting.

Some people are getting at least 100 "C band" channels of Asiasat7 with 90 cm dish,C band LNB and Scalar Ring.I have C band LNB,C/Ku combination LNB and 2 types of scalar rings but they are not working on my Dish though I am getting 100% signals of Good2 channel of Asiasat7@105e or may I dont know how to make them work

ya I think its 60x 70 cms or may be 65x75cms.

c band, u need min 90cms... u can get paksat c band @38e on 90cms...
as7 few tps... but 90cms is too small for c band.

u can get ku band, gud sats... in 3e-100e locations.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock