Tweet from Tatasky on GSAT-10

sankar17

Reaction score
@TataSky: @TataSky a host of genuine HD channels and new SD Channels with the launch of GSAT - 10 satellite. (2/2)
@TataSky: @TataSky Our effort will be to soon provide you with all your favorite channels. (3/3)

I think no use by tweet or sending mail. I also try but they block my account and now when i send any mail regarding Gsat, they not answer[i send 3 mail but in 15 days no answer]. Now i am not active user of tata sky since 7 december.

Now tata sky is not tweeted about Gsat 10 for channels request post. See todays tweet. So this is another symptom of Gsat failure?

Sbhopale said:
Now tata sky is not tweeted about Gsat 10 for channels request post. See todays tweet. So this is another symptom of Gsat failure?
@So this is another symptom of Gsat failure?

I think you are right bro..:sp

Now a days Three Topics has been done Final by some Our Friends & Bro on various forums & Tv Channels and they have given final decision about those, Those are:- :lol :D

1. GSAT-10'S Failure - ON Forums. :tup

2. Retirement of Tendulkar - ON Tv :p

Now Thired One Willbe '' End Of the World On 21 Dec 2012''
:lol:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock