Tweet from Tatasky on GSAT-10

dino29 said:
i know rohan, i hope by jan mid first batch of new chs r added else really i wold use videocon d2h hd till tata sky adds new chs

i am appreciating you brother to give all effort.......it is a good thing that what ever news u r getting u r sharing here.........but u should first confirm about the news then post it in forum.............

My question is that why everybody expecting that when ts will use gsat they will add 100 to 200 sd channels or 50 hd channels,they book gsat for future also.this is true that they will add some channel but plz explain me what will happen when insat-4a expries,i don't know exsacty it may be 2-3 years later.thats why ts booked all tp of gsat for future purpose and they will use it according to future's situation.
Correct me if i am wrong.
:)

Really I Have To Appreciate The Hope Of All TS Viewers For Their Faith On TS To Add Channels

prashant shridhar said:
My question is that why everybody expecting that when ts will use gsat they will add 100 to 200 sd channels or 50 hd channels,they book gsat for future also.this is true that they will add some channel but plz explain me what will happen when insat-4a expries,i don't know exsacty it may be 2-3 years later.thats why ts booked all tp of gsat for future purpose and they will use it according to future's situation.
Correct me if i am wrong.
:)

Exactly...
What I understand is that Tata Sky will surely add some channels, but there philosophy of quality vs quantity argument is not going to change much...they will not be bullish and add all channels...Evidence is...they had capacity for 12 HD channels...still they were at 8 for quite sometime...similarly for SD...for example...who prevents them from adding mastiii, b4u music etc music channels which are light in weight...it is about there market policy rather than space issue...

Reason as you mentioned, in 2-3 years time again 12 TP's of Insat-4A will go away and they will be left with just 12 of GSAT-10 (if at lall they get all). By that time there will be flurry of HD channels. So the only solution left with them is...forget everything and plan for transition to MPEG-4 in due course of time, lucky that they have these 2-3 years...

RE:tatasky customer service is pathatic

GUYS TATA SKY DELHI ,SEVICE IS PATHATIC, LAST NINE DAYS NO CONNECTION TO BOTH MY T.V'S , WE ARE SUFFERING AND IT IS NOT PRIORITY OF TATA SKY , THEY ARE UNABLE TO TELL ME WHY NO CONNECTION.
NODAL OFFICE IS USELESS, IN NINE DAYS NO REPLY
PLS BEAWARE DONOT OPT FOR ONLY TATA SKY, OTHERWISE U WILL SUFFER LIKE ME.

xactly...
What I understand is that Tata Sky will surely add some channels, but there philosophy of quality vs quantity argument is not going to change much...they will not be bullish and add all channels...Evidence is...they had capacity for 12 HD channels...still they were at 8 for quite sometime...similarly for SD...for example...who prevents them from adding mastiii, b4u music etc music channels which are light in weight...it is about there market policy rather than space issue...

Reason as you mentioned, in 2-3 years time again 12 TP's of Insat-4A will go away and they will be left with just 12 of GSAT-10 (if at lall they get all). By that time there will be flurry of HD channels. So the only solution left with them is...forget everything and plan for transition to MPEG-4 in due course of time, lucky that they have these 2-3 years...
[/quote]

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO , WHERE TO COMPLAINT, AS TATASKY IS NOT TAKING ANY ACTION OF MY REPLY, MY LOCATION DELHI, WILL COMPLAINT TO TRAI BE NEXT STEP.

ADTV & D2H GIVE GOOD BASE PACK, PQ & SQ ALSO GOOD, THEN WHY WE STAY WITH TATASKY, IF COMPARE WITH OTHER D2H THEN TATASKY IS LOSER IN EVERY SEGMENT,

Yes bro compare to d2h tatasky lagging in channel count and channel package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock