Tweet from Tatasky on GSAT-10

I am not saying Gsat satellite is failure, i want to say that sat is not hand over to tata sky because tata tweet only what they get update from senior or official.

Oops It's Really A Backfoot For TS But Really Is That True?

Sbhopale said:

i might be wrong but that looks a fake account for me.... incomplete profile..... less chance for a unverified account for a corporate ceo.... no mention that he is the tatasky ceo.... less followers..... he is not even following tatasky, or tata group or ratan tata....

above all read his tweets.... some of them doesnt look like a tweet from a corporate person...

So cant belive on this account, i am very sure that this is totally fake account.

But friends, isn't it in line with Harit Nagpal's interview published in business standard on 23rd where he said that 'once gsat 10 tp's are allocated bandwidth issue will be resolved' - meaning not yet allocated as on 23rd dec?

I need to decide to move to d2h dvr before saturday, please suggest...

tata sky online chat support telling very confidently and with surity that from mid jan new chs r getting launched from gsat 10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock