First bitter experience from Tatasky

There is nothing like to defame any brand. Just sharing our experience. there is nothing personal, If get a good service from other brand I will choose the best one. We all are working hard to make money right? If am a lover of tatasky or any other brand, is they gave any free additional package. same rule applicable for haters. We should pay. Expecting basic security for the recharged amount. Just imagine If I failed to notice the SMS or email, what will be result? I will lost money right? Instance of paying 200 I will pay atleast 250 per month.
I was shared my experience and nothing personal. :)

Same was happened automatic annual pack started with me but I was about to starts that annual pack.

If you are n't interested or n't requested please feel free to contact customer care and Nodal officer. I've raised complaint and cc resolved the issue. Additionally raised an email to nodal officer. They contacted me and explained the issue. don't expect any magic but just raised my hands.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock