First bitter experience from Tatasky

KrishnaKP

Reaction score
Day 1:
Last weekend i was recharged my tatasky account via Phonepe and my total balance becomes 1500+. From that day I got number of calls from tatasky executive to renew my pack to 6 months. they recommended south special worth 1300/-. I was clearly said n't interested in long term packs.
Day 2:
Yesterday, again I got 3 calls for the same thing but they said i have requested for the package change. I said same reply and n't requested for anything. after this I got two or three calls with regarding the same and i was disconnected.
Day 3:
Today i got an sms and email that says we have completed your package change request.

This is in reference to your request about modification of the base package.

As requested, we have modified the package in your account.

The existing packages in your account are:

1. Semi Annual South Spl package priced at Rs.1,300.00/-. Effective end date is 15/05/2018 and renewal date is 16/05/2018
2. Make My HD Monthly package priced at Rs.30.00/-
3. Asianet MMHD channel priced at Rs.0.00/-
4. Mazhavil Manorama MMHD channel priced at Rs.0.00/-
5. Surya MMHD channel priced at Rs.0.00/-
6. Sun Music MMHD channel priced at Rs.0.00/-
7. Animal Planet MMHD channel priced at Rs.0.00/-
8. Malayalam Regional Free Package
9. Tamil Regional Free Package

Your account balance available as on 15/11/2017 is Rs.157.83/-. You need to renew it by 22/04/2018 for addon packages.

To activate a new pack in future, just tune in to the channel number you want and SMS the code mentioned on the screen to 56633. Explore the world of Tata Sky at your finger tips with mytatasky.com.

I really don't know how to add this change in my account without any concern. I was contacted the customer care via Live chat option after one hour chat they have raised another complaint. Really disappointed

someone else is using your account or phone to change packages as no operator will do that without customer approval

It happened with me , no problem you can ask them to cancel this pack ....
They called for some english learning pack , I disagreed but they kept the call and activated the pack ...
I got it deactivated again

as no operator will do that without customer approval
Nope

Adtv changed my pack into my plan99 from south max without my knowledge & they apologize for that and pay the penalty to me also issue happened 3 to 4 months back & i addressed that too here

And there is no chance of handling my adtv account other than me except hacking/cheating from others bro

or You Do It Yourself Via My TataSky. Com Registration is Mandatory .

Nope

Adtv changed my pack into my plan99 from south max without my knowledge & they apologize for that and pay the penalty to me also issue happened 3 to 4 months back & i addressed that too here

And there is no chance of handling my adtv account other than me except hacking/cheating from others bro

That's a shocker, never happened with me

someone else is using your account or phone to change packages as no operator will do that without customer approval
I don't think bro. Am the only one to manage these kind of things in my home. If i didn't get any calls last two days, I may agree the hacking statement. If someone hacked why they opt South special, they can easily choose Ultra or any other bigger packages. :)

I don't think bro. Am the only one to manage these kind of things in my home. If i didn't get any calls last two days, I may agree the hacking statement. If someone hacked why they opt South special, they can easily choose Ultra or any other bigger packages. :)
Yup, Tata Sky CC is forcefully changing packs to achieve their targets :mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock