First bitter experience from Tatasky

I have a question on annual pack, If i choose anypack worth 2000 for six months Is they reduce the entire amount from my account or day by day process?

You mean CC guy get commission ?
No idea but i believe they have to achieve a particular target.

Back when Everywhere TV was paid, similar thing had happened with me. I had posted about it.
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Today Afternoon Received SMS from Tata Sky that Everywhere Tv has been activated on 2 devices.

But i never Activated Everywhere Tv. Called Tata Sky CC and told them the whole thing. Fortunately for me, CC dropped it without Much Questions and Also refunded the Balance that had been deducted .

Damn!!!!!!!!!

Yes, same happened to me also with Tata sky 1 year back. When you have some good balance in your account, they will change the pack to annual pack without our consent. I too got many calls for change of package to annual pack which I denied straight away. Later I lodged a complaint and Tata sky reverted back to my original package and the money. They had charged for annual pack on prorata basis for the days it was active.

someone else is using your account or phone to change packages as no operator will do that without customer approval

Nope! There Is Special Team For These bullsh*t!

They Have Target & Incentives For The Same!

Heard That Hinduja Group Having That Project In Hand!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock