Tweet from Tatasky on GSAT-10

If Dino tells Mid-Jan, I will tell Jan 1st week... though it's baseless .. i got info from my relative working at TS... if not happens .. dont blame me .. i am sharing what i'm getting from my source...

Ha Ha Ha.....

Dealer have got update that new channels might be added before 10 th feb. But not confirm, this update is received from area manager of tata sky, so this is good news for us.

This is what tata sky emailed me in reply of GSAT 10 queries -
------------------------------
This is with reference to your request dated 2nd January 2013, requesting increase the number of HD Channels.

We understand from our records that you are indeed very keen to watch more HD channels, as you had contacted us inquiring about the same.

We will make sure that your interest on the channel is accepted as a great piece of information. Taking this into consideration and based on the subscribers interest we try and assess how we can offer the channel on Tata Sky Platform.

We would like to inform you that your request to increase more HD channels is been forwarded to the concerned department, we regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We continue to work in the best interest of our subscribers and will make all efforts possible to improve our services.
-----------------------------------

Everything seems rumour as of now...

from the senior people i have spoken to, they r telling that new chs from gsat 10 r launching in batches. first batch of channels will b launched by mid jan and will have few hindi channels

dino29 said:
from the senior people i have spoken to, they r telling that new chs from gsat 10 r launching in batches. first batch of channels will b launched by mid jan and will have few hindi channels
OMG .... one more date...... every now and then a new date.... :wall

In the end, you make your reputation and you have your success based upon credibility and being able to provide people who are really hungry for information what they want.
-A quote by Brit Hume

First it was Nov 2012, den mid December, den 28 Dec, 1st Jan, mid-Jan later it wil b Feb, march, April and on and on and on

i give all credit to tata sky as they r spreading these news, why r u attacking me for this, i am just sharing the info i get

dino29 said:
i give all credit to tata sky as they r spreading these news, why r u attacking me for this, i am just sharing the info i get

Dino we r nt attacking u. We appreciate d efforts u put in to give info. Bt being a TS subscriber frm last 6 years it upsets me seeing all other dth growing in channels count :'(

why share u the news when u not sure or sourceless information? kindly don't share . as per your post now u leave ddf. but u still here, u r totally baseless, plz don't cheat with tata sky customer. still now tata sky cc no information about date of ch. addition,

i know rohan, i hope by jan mid first batch of new chs r added else really i wold use videocon d2h hd till tata sky adds new chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock