Unable to receive start hd, colour hd.

thedeadghost

Reaction score
Hi guys..I am a dish tru hd receiver and have subscribed for yearly hd pack..
I am able to receive channels like Nat geo hd and discovery hd and other 4 hd channels but not star hd and colour hd and few others as per their list.
Please tell me how do I fix this. I tried scanning channels several times but they are not showing. Please tell me if I need to change any settings on the receiver.
Thanks for your help.

I am able to get 9 hd channels. I am on nss6. Problem is I don't get start plus hd others like color hd which are more important. As am in gulf don't have much help. Are these channels only on asiaset ? How do I get them. ?

Thanks

thedeadghost said:
I am able to get 9 hd channels. I am on nss6. Problem is I don't get start plus hd others like color hd which are more important. As am in gulf don't have much help. Are these channels only on asiaset ? How do I get them. ?

Thanks

No Bro only few Channels like Sony Six HD , History Tv HD , Nat Geo Adventure HD etc are Shifted from asiasat 5 to Nss 6 new TP which freq is i believe 10990 some thing. I feel like you have not installed Asiasat 5 bcuz most HD channels like Zee tv hd, Star Plus HD , Colors HD Etc are still in Asiasat 5 satellite not on Nss 6.

Can you plz tell the full details about your location in oman and size of u r Dish u r using or whether u r using mono block LNB or Single LNB. So we could find out what problem you could be actually facing.

I am in a place called wadi kabir.I am sending my dish and lnb snap, please check and let me know. My lnb is a single connection.
DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

thedeadghost said:
I am in a place called wadi kabir.I am sending my dish and lnb snap, please check and let me know. My lnb is a single connection.
DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

I Knew your problem the time i read your post, Brother you are using Single LNB with which your just getting NSS 6. Now if you want to get all other channels you need to buy a Mono block LNB the Picture of which i have posted below and after installing this LNB then you will receive both NSS 6 and Asiasat 5 satellite together. Now do the following things i Mention below.

1. Go and buy the Mono Block LNB for which the Picture i posted below and also get a good quality Disq 4 in 1 switch.
2. Call a technician or if you can align the dish by yourself has seen in the second Picture below.
3. After you get the signals of both satellites NSS 6 and Asiasat 5 then just attach the NSS 6 wire to the Disq port 1 (A) and Asiasat 5 to the port 2 (B). Then plug one wire to the main port to your receiver. Like we do here to get Nilesat and Hotbird together.
4. When you are done just do a channel search then you will get all the HD channels from Asiasat 5 satellite plus your NSS 6 Channels which now you are getting already.

Note: you are using Mono Block just to get Both Satellite of Dish tv NSS 6 and asiasat 5 together.

Mono block LNB picture

images_1.jpg

Way to set your Mono block LNB

View_image_A025.png

Brother Just feel free to ask any question if you have any doubt :tup

Hi..I spoke to a local technician. He says I need a hd lnb to get hd channels. May be he means the same or is there such an lnb which works for both NAS 6 and asiasat.

thedeadghost said:
Hi..I spoke to a local technician. He says I need a hd lnb to get hd channels. May be he means the same or is there such an lnb which works for both NAS 6 and asiasat.

bro you must need two lnbs one for hd channel reception and for sd reception
try to take eurostar or stargold hd lnbs also dish must be 6 feet to get better reception of NSS6.HD CHANNELS U CAN GET EASILY BECAUSE ASIASAT HAVE GOOD RECEPTION IN ALL MIDDLE EAST REGION

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock