Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Forget about scenes now a days that are chopping songs and fight scenes for 2.30 hr movie will be ended with in 2 hrs.
one thing is sure bro....watching movie on tv sucks nowadays, so many ads & chopping off the scenes, channels increased but joy has decreased, do u agree with me?

one thing is sure bro....watching movie on tv sucks nowadays, so many ads & chopping off the scenes, channels increased but joy has decreased, do u agree with me?
Completely agree with u bro this new technology and daily 2 gb data has screwed our life and very soon we lost our childhood. People from my generation used to watch movie just because of songs if movie songs hit movie also will be hit. Eagerly waiting to buy audio cassettes.

Completely agree with u bro this new technology and daily 2 gb data has screwed our life and very soon we lost our childhood. People from my generation used to watch movie just because of songs if movie songs hit movie also will be hit. Eagerly waiting to buy audio cassettes.
I still have collection of cassettes with me & if I try to play them, they still give same kind of performance as they used to be 2 decades ago

I am now 19 years old.. I never heard this songs.. I just wondering how good your life was at that time...
Really miss those days..
Bro no internet no mobile phones no led lcd TV no dish dth living together with family only 1 21inch TV in home no fake peoples everything was reality playing with friends in summer holidays. Just awesome tears in my eyes I can't explain u about our childhood life.

Bro no internet no mobile phones no led lcd TV no dish dth living together with family only 1 21inch TV in home no fake peoples everything was reality playing with friends in summer holidays. Just awesome tears in my eyes I can't explain u about our childhood life.
playing gully cricket where hitting six was considered as a "out"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock