Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Cassettes, CDs, DVD are now replaced by apps, Internet and tv..
Today's kids will never understand these things..
Cassetes, CDs and DVDs are obsolee technologies. It wears off in couple of years. We should be glad it's gone for good. I regretted not buying songs in digital specially around late 2010s. I sold thousands of rupees worth albums only. It pained me to sold those CDs and Cassettes to scrap guy when we moved. While I hardly made ₹100 off it. It's not worth the nostalgia when it just collects dust and requires multiple hardware and setups to enjoy the songs. Be glad we get streaming services with everything. Imagine wanting to listen to Madonna and Taylor Swift at same time. You gotta switch the CDs everytime to listen.

Cassetes, CDs and DVDs are obsolee technologies. It wears off in couple of years. We should be glad it's gone for good. I regretted not buying songs in digital specially around late 2010s. I sold thousands of rupees worth albums only. It pained me to sold those CDs and Cassettes to scrap guy when we moved. While I hardly made ₹100 off it. It's not worth the nostalgia when it just collects dust and requires multiple hardware and setups to enjoy the songs. Be glad we get streaming services with everything. Imagine wanting to listen to Madonna and Taylor Swift at same time. You gotta switch the CDs everytime to listen.
Agree bro but we were not having any streaming way that time cassettes was the only option that time no cassettes no songs.

no bro, they don't wears off in couple of years, definitely no , they have just lost their value coz of development in technology

no bro, they don't wears off in couple of years, definitely no , they have just lost their value coz of development in technology
CDs use to be our business for over a decade. I have pretty much idea about what I am talking about. It is expensive to make too. Hardware centric media are never a good investment.

My father used to have CD's of the Beatles and spice girls music even My father had veer zaara album CD what a times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock