Upgraded dm 800hd tuner

dhanda said:
yes javaid,images depend on ss loader.

yes i know dear

but when you update your dreambox with new image then your image is take the new image

for example, when ssl 76 come . there was a loader which load your image from 72 to 76

next then come new ssl images ssl 82 and it is new loader available, same thing with when new ssl 84 come , they give one small file which load before load new image which have ssl 84

why i mention in my post that becareful when load new image, it will be harmful if you load wrong image.

thanks

wind0zer said:
From what I understand:
Oozoon image contains bootloader(ssl) + enigam2 image in the .nfi file.
Openpli (my preferred) contains only enigma2.

When new ssl come out i flash oozoon once. Then flash back openpli nightly again. The ssl on oozoon is always guaranteed latest. It's my foolproof guide to updating any dreambox u may have. : ) (PS: if it's a clone then u may need to look for modified bootloader which may have unofficial versions like 72b etc when the official version might have been just 72.)

Dear friend

i also like Open Pli image, i have Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with ssl 76d sim 2.01 but i can use ssl 82 and ssl 84

only what i do i use only experimental images for clone, these images have already loader, only problem come when you go from ssl 76 or 82 to 84 which is also use for sim 2.10

at that time if your dreambox donot accept new file and donot recognize the image the you load first loader a small file of ssl 84 and then upload image which is ssl 84

i hope now it is clear.

thanks

I also use open pli image first in my dm 500s and then now in dm 800 hd

but why i change my image and use now PETERPAN SSL 76D

That Open Pli donot play the usb songs through your dreambox, and now i am using PETERPAN image which is playing my songs through USB and also I am using Mgcamed to see the PTV sports channel with b*ss keys,

thanks

Lol asif.. so much work for PTV sports..! what do u get in PTV sports that u dont get in other channels. Hehe.
Edit: i see its a brand NEW channel.

wind0zer said:
Lol asif.. so much work for PTV sports..! what do u get in PTV sports that u dont get in other channels. Hehe.

yes dear it is not a good channel, but i only make experiences and search new new things.

i make experience and i am the first one who introduce ptv home and ptv k lat in dreambox via mgcamed, if you search forums you will get the reply .

and now ptv sports open with dreambox with keys

thanks

ASIF JAVAID said:
wind0zer said:

yes dear it is not a good channel, but i only make experiences and search new new things.

i make experience and i am the first one who introduce ptv home and ptv k lat in dreambox via mgcamed, if you search forums you will get the reply .

and now ptv sports open with dreambox with keys

thanks

That's really great. I respect your love for the hobby. My friends don't have a clue how much I know about satellite stuff. Forums are a great place for geeks to talk to other geeks. : )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock