Utsav network logo

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 13,401
As Disney will be launching a streaming service called Star in Europian Market, I think they changed the names of these existing channels so people wont get confused or so.

Star vijay logo also changed in Other countries (Except India)
UFs1Bov.jpg

UFs1Bov.jpg
This is one of the worst logo ever who the heck made this they should hire graphic and logo agency 4Creative who has made the channel 4 ident
Here's the link of the channel 4 2004 ident👇👇👇👇👇
Source

So Star Jalsha too may have rebranded to Utsav Jalsha in the UK.

So Star Jalsha too may have rebranded to Utsav Jalsha in the UK.
Star Jalsha shut down in the UK. Star Utsav was launched in its place but also shut down. That’s why Disney could use the Utsav brand in Europe.
UFs1Bov.jpg
Maybe Star Plus, Gold, etc. in MENA and APAC will also introduce these disappointing logos, depending on the rollout of the Star streaming service in those markets. Already Indonesia has Disney+ Hotstar (without Indian content) and Singapore has Hotstar (without Disney brand but with Indian content).

Last edited:
I think it will restructure in India soon. Star name will be used for mature English content. Hindi content will come under "Utsav" brand....Tamil will come under "Vijay" brand and so on.

Remember that Star was originally an English channel when it started.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock