Utsav network logo

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 13,300
I think it will restructure in India soon. Star name will be used for mature English content. Hindi content will come under "Utsav" brand....Tamil will come under "Vijay" brand and so on.

Remember that Star was originally an English channel when it started.
Then it will be a self murder. 'Star' is the most successful TV network in India. Things may change outside India, but here, I believe Disney don't touch Star.

Then it will be a self murder. 'Star' is the most successful TV network in India. Things may change outside India, but here, I believe Disney don't touch Star.
Personally I like the utsav name. Logo should improve. Isn't star utsav the top hindi channel right now?

I also like star for giving different brand names for each language like pravah, jalsha etc. Other networks have given just language names.

These changes happened only in UK and Europe or in any other Countries too?!

These changes happened only in UK and Europe or in any other Countries too?!

Only in the UK and Europe on DTH and cable. The Star logos remain untouched on Hotstar GB. In the US and Canada, Star content is legally only available on Hotstar, where the brands also remain untouched.

Only in the UK and Europe on DTH and cable. The Star logos remain untouched on Hotstar GB. In the US and Canada, Star content is legally only available on Hotstar, where the brands also remain untouched.
Some online pages said that VijayTV logo changed in Singapore also.
Source

If they change in India I'm sure they will lose their TRP...
I Agree logo is not good, But logo looks good in screen and sadly they not changed graphics of any channel, latest report that Star Network Rebrand to Utsav Network Increased Ratings in UK, Hope they will not change the logo in India, if they planned it will take many years.
VY2vIuq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock